Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What do you do when you get into an altercation and some random breeder calls you a faggot?

47% of You said, "I smile and say, "Is that supposed to make me feel bad?" "

23% of You said, "I ignore it because it's not worth my precious time or energy."

11% of You said, "I beat the shit out of him and remind him that his ass is being whipped by a fag."

10% of You said, "After my initial shock I fight fire with fire and call him a Wet Back / Gringo / White Trash / Kike / Terrorist / Chink / Nigger / Frog / Nazi / Dago / Nip / Yid / Cholo / Newyorican / Gook / Jungle Bunny to see how he likes it."

6% of You said, "Suddenly I feel like I'm in seventh grade again and I prepare myself to be shoved into a locker after a painful wedgie."

Number of Fags Who Voted: 103

No comments: